Batting Cage Technician
Compensation: $31,670.00 - $52,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Foothills is seeking bus drivers during the summer for Children's Programs Summer Camps. This position is responsible for driving buses in a safe manner while being courteous to staff and patrons. Drivers will drive for various summer day camp locations, taking children to various field trip locations and swimming pools.
RATE: $18.00 PER HOUR
* Complete DOT required pre and post trip inspections and reports to ensure that the busses are in safe operating condition. Checks fluids and tires on busses and/or vans before starting: conducts inspections before, during and after operation to note damage or defects including body damage, tires, radiator, lights, instruments, brakes, radio, and other equipment.
* Maintain a mileage sheet.
* Plan routes to be efficient and cost-effective routes, unless Program Specialist requests a different route. Notifies appropriate individuals of any delays in scheduled route.
* Drive vehicle safely and in compliance with all traffic regulations.
* Provide assistance to all passengers boarding, riding and exiting. Operate wheelchair lifts and restraints for passenger safety and comfort. Regulate heating, cooling, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
* During layover time at a destination, remain at location unless otherwise arranged.
* Promote positive passenger relations by greeting passengers in a pleasant and courteous manner. Secure and turn in articles found in vehicle.
* Make suggestions to supervisor on safety improvements: report accidents, hazards, and other circumstances requiring attention.
* Establish and maintain professional relationships with other District personnel, program participants and the general public.
* Participate in the cleaning of the vehicles; uses power washer to clean buses and vans, sweeps vehicles, and empties waste baskets.
* May at times assist group leaders with supervisory duties.
* May train others for CDL.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive duties of the position. Incumbents may be required to follow any other instructions, and to perform any other related duties, as may be required.
Experience and Skills
* Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
* High school graduate or GED.
* One (1) year experience with safe operation of buses, passenger van or other motorized
vehicle in a variety of weather conditions with training on highway safety rules and regulations.
* Must possess and maintain a valid Commercial Driver's License, a minimum of Class B, with a
P2 endorsement and no air brake restrictions.
* Must be insurable by Foothills Park & Recreation District insurance carrier at the onset and for
the duration of employment.
* MUST PASS A DOT pre-employment drug test and physical.
* MUST be registered within FMCSA Clearing House.
* Current certifications in AED/CPR and First Aid or the ability to obtain such certifications within
sixty (60) days of employment.
Associated topics: cleaner, cleaning, elevator, facilities, facility operations, housekeeping, maintenance, scoreboard, staff, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...