2nd Shift Stacker (A392)
Employment Type: Full-Time
A client of ours in Fairfield that processes fresh and frozen poultry offerings, is looking for Production Stackers on 2nd shift.
- Hand Stacking boxed product onto pallets
- Stretch wrapping pallets
- General clean-up including shoveling and sweeping
- Attention to Detail
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Consistently stack boxed product over an 8-10 hour shift
- Repetitive twisting and bending
Dress Code (required):
- Wear non-slip work shoes; no athletic shoes allowed.
- A hairnet, facemask, smock, hearing protection, and helmet while in the production facility.
- No wearing of jewelry or watches is permitted inside the production facility.
Production Stacker positions start at different times and different lines on a daily basis. Weekends would be mandatory if scheduled.
Schedules are posted every day for the next day s work information in the Production Scheduling Bulletin Board located in the hallway towards the employee locker room.
2nd Shift Rate of Pay: $12.90/hourJob Requirements:
Associated topics: cleaner, cleaning, electrician, facility operations, greeter, groundskeeper, hvac, maintenance, mascot, scoreboard
Loading some great jobs for you...